Cardia Biohybrid™ pet waste bags are ideal earth-friendly solution when you need a product that doesn’t have an expiry date like our compostable range. Choose this product when you expect it to last more than a year. If you expect to use it up within the year, we recommend choosing something from our compostable range instead.
If you don’t already have a dispenser, why not take a look at our packs that include our green bone-shaped dispenser here.
Bags Per Roll: 15
Bags Per Pack: 30
Cardia Biohybrid™ products can be recycled in the normal plastic waste stream.
The Biohybrid™ product contains up to 50% sustainable material, and has a carbon footprint that is up to 60% lower than that of conventional petroleum based polyethylene products,
Unlike our Cardia Compostable range, Cardia Biohybrid™ products do not have a shelf life.
- Lower carbon footprint – verified by independent Life Cycle Assessment
- Made with less oil
- Heavy metal free
- Contains GMO free renewable plant based material
- Reduces global warming by sequestering CO2
- Cost effective alternative to fossil fuel derived PE bags
- Superior puncture, tear and heat resistance
- Leak proof
- Impact toughness
- Recyclable in conventional plastic recycling streams