This Cardia Compostable product is ready to rock your standard kitchen tidies, your bench top bins and your caddies! Yes, it’s a triple threat, in more ways than one. It’s also compostable, green (literally) and nice and solid.
Go big and take home with our rolls of 150 bags that last the average household a year (using 2-3 bags a week) and is the cost-effective alternative to the 25 bag rolls!
Once full of food scraps, put them straight in your home compost or council food organics bin*. Cardia Compostable products are certified compostable and biodegradable to Australian, European, Japanese and USA standards. At the end of their life cycle, they will have broken down to leave behind no harmful, toxic or microplastic residue. MAGIC!
*Check that your council allows compostable bags prior to disposing in organics bin.
Bags Per Roll: 150
- 100% GMO free renewable plant-based material
- Made with less oil
- Break down in approx. 12 weeks in industrial composting facilities
- Break down in approx. 6-12 months in general waste streams and home composts
- Puncture tear and heat resistant
- Soft satin feel
- Worm and home compost safe
- Highly breathable
- Keep in a cool, dry place
- Use within 1 year