Our Cardia Compostable convenient and environmentally friendly choice when bagging your pets waste for disposal! They are leak proof and soft to touch, making waste collection a little less gross.
The bags are flat topped and are the perfect size for small, medium and large animals – perfect for all animals!
These refills can be used with our bone shaped dispensers.
However, if you have multiple animals we recommend our black flat tops on a roll or our dog waste bags with handles.
Even in normal waste streams, the bags will break down – it just takes a little while longer, approx 6-12 months. This means you don’t have to worry about them leaving harmful micro plastic behind. They are also deemed worm safe, with no micro-plastic residue left behind. Cardia Compostable products are certified compostable and biodegradable to Australian, European, Japanese and USA standards.
Bags Per Roll: 15
Bags Per Pack: 60
Not sure if these bags are the right size for your pet waste? Purchase a sample pack to try out our different sizes first hand.
- 100% GMO free renewable plant-based material
- Made with less oil
- Break down in approx. 12 weeks in industrial composting facilities
- Break down in approx. 6-12 months in general waste streams and home composts
- US FDA and EU food contact compliant
- Puncture tear and heat resistant
- Soft satin feel
- Worm and home compost safe
- Highly breathable
- Keep in a cool, dry place
- Use within 1 year