Cardia Compostable produce rolls are the ideal solution for any individual or business who wants a more environmentally friendly option for bagging their fresh produce and bulk buy items.
We designed them transparent white solely with green writing declaring the compostability and certifications.
Once finished using them to carry your fresh produce, pop them straight in the compost or use them in your kitchen caddy to collect food scraps first. Easy-peasy!
Cardia Compostable products are certified compostable and biodegradable to Australian, European, Japanese and USA standards. At the end of their life cycle, they will have broken down to leave behind no harmful residue. This means you don’t have to worry about them leaving harmful micro plastic behind.
Not sure if this bag will suite your needs? Purchase a sample pack to try them out first hand.
Bags Per Roll: 250
- 100% GMO free renewable plant-based material
- Made with less oil
- Break down in approx. 12 weeks in industrial composting facilities
- Break down in approx. 6-12 months in general waste streams and home composts
- US FDA and EU food contact compliant
- Puncture tear and heat resistant
- Soft satin feel
- Worm and home compost safe
- Highly breathable
- Keep in a cool, dry place
- Use within 1 year