Our Cardia Compostable nappy bags are the convenient and environmentally friendly choice when bagging used nappies for disposal!
They might still go to landfill, but these bags will decompose within 6-12 months (not decades!) and without leaving behind harmful micro plastics.
Our bags have handles for easy tying and carrying, just because we know messy it can get.
Cardia Compostable products are certified compostable and biodegradable to Australian, European, Japanese and USA standards. At the end of their life cycle, they will have broken down to leave behind no harmful residue. This means you don’t have to worry about them leaving harmful micro plastic behind.
Did you know, on average, young babies requiring at least 10 nappy changes a day? With that in mind, our products truly help make a difference!
Not sure if this sized bag will suite your needs? Purchase a sample pack to try out our different sized bags first hand.
Bags Per Pack: 100
- 100% GMO free renewable plant-based material
- Made with less oil
- Break down in approx. 12 weeks in industrial composting facilities
- Break down in approx. 6-12 months in general waste streams and home composts
- US FDA and EU food contact compliant
- Puncture tear and heat resistant
- Soft satin feel
- Worm and home compost safe
- Highly breathable
- Keep in a cool, dry place
- Use within 1 year