Our Cardia Compostable sanitary waste bags are the handy and environmentally friendly choice when bagging your used pads and tampons for disposal!
Even in normal waste streams, the bags will break down – it just takes a little while longer, approx 6-12 months. This means you don’t have to worry about them leaving harmful micro plastic behind. They are also deemed worm safe, with no micro-plastic residue left behind. Cardia Compostable products are certified compostable and biodegradable to Australian, European, Japanese and USA standards.
These bags have handles for easy tying and carrying. Keep them on a hook near your toilet, or pull off a few to take with you out of the home or office.
For convenient travel sized bags, check out our sanitary bags on a roll.
Bags Per Pack: 100
Not sure if this sized bag will suite your needs? Purchase a sample pack to try out our different sized bags first hand.
- 100% GMO free renewable plant-based material
- Made with less oil
- Break down in approx. 12 weeks in industrial composting facilities
- Break down in approx. 6-12 months in general waste streams and home composts
- US FDA and EU food contact compliant
- Puncture tear and heat resistant
- Soft satin feel
- Worm and home compost safe
- Highly breathable
- Keep in a cool, dry place
- Use within 1 year