Bags Per Pack: 100
Cardia Compostable products are certified compostable and biodegradable to Australian, European, Japanese and USA standards. That means they have been rigorously tested and proven to break down to virtually undetectable levels in the soil. They are also deemed worm safe, with no micro-plastic residue left behind.
In industrial composting facilities they will break down in approx. 12 weeks. Cardia compostable bags will also break down in general waste streams and home composts, but will take approx. 6-12 months to do so.
- Keep in a cool, dry place
- Use within 1 year
- 100% GMO free renewable plant based material
- Made with less oil
- US FDA and EU food contact compliant
- Puncture tear and heat resistant
- Soft satin feel
- Worm and home compost safe
- Highly breathable